My Little Evangelizer
The other day Amanda asked in the car whether her great-grandmother was a Christian and I said no. She wanted to know why and then proceeded to pray for her on the spot in the car. Then she said, "Mom, don't tell her that I prayed for her. I'm embarassed about it....anyways, we don't need to tell her. Just let God do His work. He'll take care of it!"
It blessed my heart beyond belief. I need to take on that way of thinking....just pray about it and let God do the rest. What profound wisdom from the mouth and heart of a little one.
It blessed my heart beyond belief. I need to take on that way of thinking....just pray about it and let God do the rest. What profound wisdom from the mouth and heart of a little one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home