Cambodia Bound
Cambodia-Amanda's been talking about going to CAmbodia....to visit the children there and bring them rice. But she wants me to go with her...Rachel on the hand is discouraging her from going....Randy thinks the whole thing is hilarious.
Me...I've been challenged...last night, as I was listening to Jackie Pullinger speak, I felt God's tugging on my heart to ask, "Would you let go of your child and bless her to go if that is her heart's desire?" What is every mom's struggle? Is that our life calling...to train a child to GO? If not, should not that be our desire? It's a refining process for me and I'm still in it.
Me...I've been challenged...last night, as I was listening to Jackie Pullinger speak, I felt God's tugging on my heart to ask, "Would you let go of your child and bless her to go if that is her heart's desire?" What is every mom's struggle? Is that our life calling...to train a child to GO? If not, should not that be our desire? It's a refining process for me and I'm still in it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home