Lee Chronicles

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Tucson 2010

We discovered she likes soccer! There was a soccer ball on the field and we started kicking it around....and Amanda loved it! Maybe soccer next year???? But I really don't like the idea of going to games and practices...maybe not!
Rachel has been obsessed with doing monkey bars lately!

Amanda also enjoyed her first movie at the theater..Tangled...she was however, more interested in her Icee and popcorn! Near the end, she said, "This sure is a long movie!"


I couldn't even comment on what she's doing....no idea!

Rachel's favorite meal in Tucson....Eegee's pina colada drink and a six inch original grinder...she can eat the whole thing!


Randy's "new ride!" How exciting! ....Christmas present from Mark and myself.....well, it was Mark who did all the labor and I just took the credit!

Daddy and Amanda enjoying the rhinos!
My dear first born....you see how she is quickly catching up to me!

Here are Amanda and I posing as flamingos...obviously, she got into it a bit more than me!

Look at the mayhem in the background....it's been 9 years and I'm still not used to it!

Julia, Emily and Rachel...they had a wonderful time playing together at Uncle Victor's on Christmas Eve.

Christopher(9) Amanda (4) Caitlyn (13) Rachel (7)
Here are the Pixos refills that Rachel has been waiting for for months!!!!!

Here was the "favorite" gift that the girls were waiting weeks and weeks to give to Uncle Mark...a chicken that has an egg coming out when you squeeze it.Overall, it was a great and wonderful week. I found traveling with them to be so much easier as each year passes. They each carried a backpack of fun stuff to do on the airplane and understood the meaning of "waiting." We got much needed sleep
/rest after the hectic last few weeks at school/church and the girls had a wonderful time with their cousins. It was nice to relax and just do nothing....we watched T.V. after the girls went to sleep at night and even had time to go shopping and dinner together without the girls. I also had lots to time to catch up on some reading, my BSF hw and other personal things. For exercise, I walked around the house outside in "laps." Ha...ha...it's a bigger circumference than you think! Randy also had a chance to meet up with some old friends and offer prayer/encouragement. Praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home