April 4, 2007
I decided to help out at Rachel's school that day because they were doing some Easter activities. It turned out to be a really nice day. I dropped Amanda off at my mom's so Rachel and I could spend the whole day together. After school, we went out to eat for the first time together at a restaurant! ...well, we considered Boston Market as a restaurant! It was nice to sit and talk and not worry about the baby. Then we went to My Gym class together and then picked up Amanda. Rachel commented, "Mom, I miss Amanda in the back here. It's lonely and quiet without her." That's nice....sometimes it's hard to tell how she really feels about her.
Sofi, Rachel and Alyssa playing on the swings.
Sofi, Rachel and Alyssa playing on the swings.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home