Lee Chronicles

Thursday, July 16, 2009

May Happenings

We celebrated Mother's Day and my birthday with one of Jo's cakes at the house with some BBQ and spaghetti.


Amanda was so thrilled because Jo made an egg-free cake for her. Her whole entire short 2 year life, we keep saying, "You can't eat cake. It makes you itchy." And when we told her she could eat it, she couldn't believe it and kept asking, "Can I eat it??????"

She kept eating and eating and eating.............and I didn't have the heart to stop her. I so understood what people say when they say after kids, their happiness is truly yours! Even in the small things of life. I got so much enjoyment out of watching her eat it....





Amanda, Rachel and Hannah at Cake Walk at Family Fun Night. Amanda won a cake that night on the letter Z!!!! Yeah!




Sharing an Icee on school grounds





Amanda with Ms. Julia






Happy Girl







We bought this sofa cover as another protection mechanism for Amanda's dustmite allergies. However, she's found another use for it. It's a hammock for her while watching T.V. One of her favorite positions!


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home