Lee Chronicles

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Time Spent Together




Here Amanda is helping me make lasagna by spreading on the mozerella and parmesan. It's really freeing to be able to let her eat dairy .....and we are able to as well! She really enjoyed doing this with me and it was her idea to put the apron on....although we she finished helping, she took her hand and brushed all of the cheese crumbs straight onto the floor! So much for the intent of the apron!


On the days that I'm not working, I try to keep Amanda up and not have her nap for several reasons. First, Rachel really enjoys me picking her up from school and seeing me when the door opens. I felt bad that I rarely did that last year as Amanda was usually sleeping during that time. Also, it gives me a chance to do more things with Amanda while Rachel is at school. I realize that I only have two years left....and then we have to worry about hw....school all day, etc. Last, Amanda is so tired by 7 pm that she's out in about 45 seconds! All in all, it's a good deal for everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home