Lee Chronicles

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Treadmill Man

We've been having problems with the treadmill but thank goodness we have the warranty! So yesterday, the "treadmill man" came to fix it. It was like a live show in your own home! The girls sat on their princess table, armoured with goldfish and juice, just staring at him with utter fascination. After a while, Amanda built up the courage to talk to him and Rachel continued to stare. I began to make dinner. Then I hear Amanda's voice,"You're a funny man!....do you want to have dinner with us? We're having macaroni. Do you like macaroni?" ....Oh my....I wanted to bury my head somewhere....thank goodness I was in the kitchen! He politely declined and said he was on his way to the hospital to visit someone(so that's the excuse!)...I guess she is excercising her gift of hospitality!

Rachel's new favorite song is something like this: 5 pennies make a nickel....2 nickels make a dime ....2 dimes and a nickel make a quarter and that's all I got...2 quarters make 50cents and three makes 75 cents....4 makes $1.00 and that a whole lotta money????>>>>>...I forget the ending....she likes to sing that in the bath! Last Sunday, she was able to do the backstroke almost all the way across the pool. She stopped because she thought she was at the end already! Yeah for her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home