Field Trip
All of the 1st grade classes went....the dark blue T-shirts are Rachel's classmates.
Riding good old public transportation
Making a picture frame
Bubble Time

I went with Rachel to her first first grade field trip of the school year. We took the Light Rail to the museum and it was a good ride.....it was funny because one of the passagengers asked, "Is this a bilingual school?"....No..."Is this an English Immersion school?"....No...."Is this an Asian school?"....No....she looked like I was lying to her. So I finally said this is a normal, public school that is populated by mostly Asians! I don't know if she believed me or not????It was really crowded inside the museum. Rachel's favorite part was making an art picture frame with her friends.
Rachel and her beloved Mrs. Murray
I went with Rachel to her first first grade field trip of the school year. We took the Light Rail to the museum and it was a good ride.....it was funny because one of the passagengers asked, "Is this a bilingual school?"....No..."Is this an English Immersion school?"....No...."Is this an Asian school?"....No....she looked like I was lying to her. So I finally said this is a normal, public school that is populated by mostly Asians! I don't know if she believed me or not????It was really crowded inside the museum. Rachel's favorite part was making an art picture frame with her friends.
Rachel and her beloved Mrs. Murray

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home