Inner Thoughts...
This totally caught me off guard. The other night, Amanda was wearing a hair claw on her head and then decided to do a forward roll on the carpet. Of course, the clip broke and she cried becuase it pushed into her head. Rachel looked a bit worried.
Later that night, Rachel said, "You know Mommy. I prayed for Amanda. Did you know that everytime Amanda cries, I pray that God would make her heart clean with her tears? That's what I learned in VBS."
The things you never know that go on inside their minds and hearts continue to amaze me.
Later that night, Rachel said, "You know Mommy. I prayed for Amanda. Did you know that everytime Amanda cries, I pray that God would make her heart clean with her tears? That's what I learned in VBS."
The things you never know that go on inside their minds and hearts continue to amaze me.

1 Comments:
At 11:11 PM ,
smile4me8p said...
Wow! That's awesome! So now everytime Amanda cries it may not be a bad thing, huh? heeheehee =).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home