Turtle Time
Amanda and Randy found a turtle on our front door the other day as they were getting the mail. It was directly across from the mailbox, sitting on the tanbark. Amanda ran away when she saw it, in fear that the turtle would want to eat her! Randy coaxed her to return and check it out. They put it in a container and gave it some food and water....Amanda proceeded to sit on her tricycle in the garage and watch this turtle forever while she waited for Rachel to come home. She was soooo excited to have a pet! However, we did end up giving it to a boy at Randy's school that really wanted a pet turtle and Randy promised the girls a pet soon...maybe fish????? I told them I'm staying out of this...whatever they decide is up to them but I don't need another person/thing to clean or feed!

2 Comments:
At 11:10 PM ,
smile4me8p said...
These are the best kinds of pets....the ones that show up unexpectedly...keep for a few days...and then give it away when you don't want to take care of it anymore! Maybe something else will come your way?
At 10:45 PM ,
Winnie said...
Maria...I totally agree with you! I guess your bunny stayed around longer than you thought! I think we're contemplating getting fish though...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home